Are you an Oppo Smartphone user? Forgot screen pattern? How do you open a forgotten Oppo SmartPhone pattern?
Oppo is one of the most popular mobile brands.
Many advanced features are applied to this SmartPhone, one of which is the security feature.
Locking your SmartPhone using a pattern or pin password is the best way to protect your Oppo SmartPhone from irresponsible parties.
Before discussing how to unlock patterns, you need to know the importance of this feature.
Just imagine if your SmartPhone is lost, people can easily retrieve all the contents of the data on your SmartPhone.
You certainly don’t want this to happen. For that pattern and password is very important to use.
But because of the difficulty of the pattern that is often changed, it can make you forget the pattern or password on your SmartPhone.
So it makes you confused because you don’t know how to open a SmartPhone.
To avoid the occurrence of similar problems.
We recommend that you do tips to prevent forgetting patterns on your SmartPhone, one of which is by using a combination of security features.
For example, in addition to locking with a pattern, you can also use finger print or face unlock like the one on the Oppo Reno 3 Pro which has just been released recently.
Later if you forget one key, you can use another password.
There are several ways to open the Oppo SmartPhone pattern. This applies to all types. You can also use it for several other Android brands.
One way to open the Oppo SmartPhone pattern is to use the forgot password.
This method is quite easy and simple. You don’t have to worry about the data in your SmartPhone being deleted.
The step is to make sure the locked Oppo Smartphone has an active internet connection.
Then, when you open the screen and make a mistake, a forgot password will appear, you can click on it.
Then you will be asked to sign-in or sign in using the Google account that is connected to your SmartPhone. Sign in to your Google account.
If the email used is the same, this method will work. The locked Oppo SmartPhone pattern will be unlocked.
Then you will be directed to the settings to create a new pattern.
You can see how to open other Oppo SmartPhone patterns in the review below.
How to Unlock Oppo Smartphone Pattern
For Oppo Smartphone users, having forgotten the pattern lock password is an important thing that can have a bad impact.
Because, will not be able to operate the phone as it should.
Stay calm, because there are still special ways to deal with this.
Here we have summarized 5 ways that can be used to be able to open the Oppo SmartPhone pattern that has forgotten the password.
The 5 ways that can be used to unlock the Oppo SmartPhone pattern are as follows.
1. Unlock Oppo SmartPhone Pattern with Forgot Password
The first way, you can open the Oppo SmartPhone pattern by taking advantage of the built-in features that are already available in the Oppo SmartPhone feature.
This feature can be called forgot password or forgot password.
Actually this feature is on every smartphone, as well as the Oppo SmartPhone.
Well, the first way to open the Oppo SmartPhone pattern is to forget the password.
What are the steps? Check out the following easy guide.
- Activate internet data on the pattern-locked Oppo SmartPhone via the shortcut keys in the notification bar. To do this, scroll down to the notification panel and turn on cellular data.
- After the internet connection is active, you can immediately press Forgot Password or Forgot Pattern or Forgot Password. This button is usually different, just adjust it to the type of Oppo SmartPhone you are using.
- Next, you are required to login using the Google account that is connected to your Oppo Smartphone.
- Enter your Google email address, accompanied by a password then log into your Google account on your Oppo Smartphone.
- After logging in using a Google account that is connected to the Oppo SmartPhone, your Oppo SmartPhone pattern lock will automatically open itself without having to enter a pattern.
- After the lock is unlocked, you can reset your Oppo SmartPhone pattern lock and password.
2. Unlock Oppo SmartPhone Pattern with Phone Call
Still having trouble with the first method? Don’t worry, you can still use this second method.
How to open a forgotten Oppo SmartPhone pattern can also be done via phone calls.
Only, you need one more phone to do it. Read the guide below.
- If you only have one SmartPhone, then borrow a cell phone belonging to your relative or friend.
- Make a call from your friend’s or relative’s SmartPhone to your locked Oppo SmartPhone number.
- After there is an incoming call on your Oppo Smartphone, just press the Home button and then proceed to enter the Settings Menu.
- Activate the cellular internet data connection then login to your Google account like the first method above.
- After successful, then you can enter your Oppo SmartPhone who forgot the pattern, PIN, and password.
3. Unlock Oppo Android Smartphone Pattern Using ADB
The next way, to open the Oppo SmartPhone pattern can also be done with ADB.
What is ADB? The Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a versatile command line tool that lets you communicate with your device.
Immediately, to open the Oppo SmartPhone pattern using ADB, you can see the steps below.
- Prepare a laptop or computer in advance.
- Get a USB data
- Download ADB on your laptop or computer.
- Once downloaded, install the ADB application on your laptop or computer.
- Connect the Oppo Smartphone to a computer or laptop using a USB data cable.
- Next, run CMD into the ADB directory.
- Enter the command adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key directly press Enter on the keyboard.
- After that you can restart or reboot the locked Oppo SmartPhone.
- Congratulations, your Oppo SmartPhone pattern lock has been successfully unlocked.
4. Unlock Oppo Android Smartphone Pattern Using ADM
ADM (Android Device Manager) besides being useful for tracking lost SmartPhones,
It turns out that it can also be used to open the forgotten and locked Oppo SmartPhone pattern.
How to? Read the following guide.
- Prepare a laptop or other computer or smartphone, then open the browser.
- Continue to visit the web https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager/
- Login using the connected Google account on the locked Oppo Smartphone.
- There will be 3 options including: Ring, Lock, and Erase. Just choose Lock or Lock. If your Oppo Smartphone has not been detected, try refreshing the page by pressing F5 on the keyboard.
- Well, after you click the Lock feature on ADM, you will then be asked to enter a new password for the locked Oppo SmartPhone. Just replace the forgotten pattern, PIN or password with a new easy-to-remember password.
- Enter the new password in the field provided.
- After all the password fields are filled in, just click the Lock button.
- Then, try to restart the locked Oppo Smartphone. Try unlocking it using the new password you created.
5. Unlock Oppo Android Smartphone Pattern with Hard Reset
If you have tried all of the above methods and have not worked too.
Then the last way that was forced to do to open the forgotten Oppo SmartPhone pattern is to Hard Reset.
Please note that this hard reset will erase all data, gallery, and restore everything to factory settings.
Here’s how to hard reset SmartPhone Oppo that you can do:
- Turn off your Oppo Smartphone by pressing the Power button.
- Press Power + Volume Down button Wait a few seconds to enter the Recovery Mode menu.
- Select language for setting, use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
- Next, select Wipe data.
- If a question box appears, just press OK to do a hard reset Oppo.
- Wait until the wipe data and wipe cache process is complete (usually less than 2 minutes).
- If the description Data and cache wiped successfully appears, then you have successfully hard reset the Oppo SmartPhone.
- The final step, select Reboot then press OK.
- After rebooting, your Oppo SmartPhone pattern lock will automatically open.
That’s how to open the Oppo Android SmartPhone pattern that forgot the password.
Then you can try it yourself by choosing which one is easiest for you.
Oh, yes, this method can also be used to open the Vivo SmartPhone Pattern, or also open the forgotten Samsung SmartPhone pattern.
If it works, you can share or share this article with your friends so they can also open the Oppo SmartPhone, especially when they forget their pattern or password.
So, hopefully useful, Thank you.
Originally posted 2021-07-17 00:00:25.