Want to know how to get out of a Twitter account that is good and right? Here’s a complete tutorial on how to log out of Twitter on an Android phone, PC or laptop, and all devices.
In Indonesia alone, the number of Twitter users occupies the 5th position in the world, after the UK and several other big countries.
But in fact, not all Twitter users in Indonesia understand how Twitter works, one of which is how to log out of a Twitter account.
There are still many people who after playing Twitter, they immediately close the browser without logging out of their Twitter account first. And maybe, you are one of them.
Well, this can be dangerous if you are still in this habit. When someone else uses a PC that you’ve used up, they might access your Twitter account and do things they don’t want.
Especially if you access Twitter at an internet cafe, of course logging out of your Twitter account is mandatory, so that other people can’t access your Twitter account.
Then, how to exit Twitter properly and safely? The following is the latest Twitter logout tutorial and can be applied to various devices, both PCs, laptops, Android phones, IOS, and so on.
1. Logout Twitter on PC/Laptop
If we play Twitter on a PC or laptop, then we can be sure we access Twitter using a web browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari if you use a Macbook.
Well, if you play Twitter via a laptop or PC, to log out, follow these steps:
- Step #1: Click on your profile photo in the lower-left corner. View image:
- Step #2: Click Logout @(username).
- Step #3: Click Log out.
- Step #4: That’s it, that’s it.
Actually, Twitter also has an application that can be installed on a laptop or PC. So, the Twitter application is not only available on Android or IOS smartphones, there is also a desktop version.
Even so, the appearance of the desktop application version of Twitter is not much different from the web version.
So, if you usually play Twitter using the laptop version of the application, to log out, you can follow the method above.
2. Logout Twitter on Android Phone
If you play Twitter on an Android or iOS cellphone, then there are 2 versions of the application that you can use. Either the Twitter app or Twitter Lite.
Twitter Lite itself is a lightweight version of the usual Twitter app. Suitable for lower-middle class smartphones and in areas with minimal internet connection.
Both have a different look. The Twitter application has more complex features, while Twitter Lite is more minimalistic and looks like the Twitter version of the HP browser.
So, if you usually play Twitter via a browser on your cell phone, such as Chrome, UC Browser, or others, you can follow the tutorial on how to log out of Twitter via Twitter Lite.
Here’s a tutorial on how to log out of Twitter on an Android phone via the Twitter and Twitter Lite applications.
For you Twitter App users and you want to logout from the application. So, you can follow the steps below.
- Step #1: Tap the 3 stripes symbol in the top-left corner. View image:
- Step #2: Select Settings and privacy.
- Step #3: Select Account.
- Step #4: Then, scroll down to the very bottom and tap Sign Out.
- Step #5: Select OK.
- Step #6: Yes, you have successfully logged out of your Twitter account.
For the second step, especially for you Twitter Lite application users. So, you can follow the steps below.
- Step #1: Tap your profile photo in the top-left corner. View image:
- Step #2: Scroll down and select Log out.
- Step #3: Select Log out.
- Step #4: Yes, you have successfully logged out of Twitter Lite.
Logout Twitter from All Devices
Imagine when playing Twitter, you find someone’s post you don’t know appears on your timeline, even though you feel like you’ve never followed that person.
Of course, this is suspicious. Lest someone else log into your Twitter account from another device.
Well, then, you need to know how to log out of Twitter from all devices. In this way, your Twitter account will be logged out automatically from all devices where your Twitter account is still logged in.
Follow these steps!
- Step #1: Open the Twitter app on your cellphone and login.
- Step #2: Tap the 3 stripes symbol in the top-left corner. View image:
- Step #3: Select Settings and privacy.
- Step #4: Select Account.
- Step #5: Scroll down and select Apps and sessions.
At this point, I’m not allowed to take screenshots anymore by Twitter, for security reasons.
- Step #6: Select Session.
- Step #7: Select Log out of all other sessions (red text).
- Step #8: After that, a warning box will appear. Want to end your other session?, just select Exit.
Well, that way, your Twitter accounts that are logged on other devices will be logged out automatically.
After that, you can change your Twitter account password to further ensure its security.
Okay, that’s a variety of ways to get out of a Twitter account that you can do, both on an Android smartphone and on a PC or laptop.
If you can already log out of Twitter, don’t forget to share it with your friends, OK!