How to Display Watermark Shot On Oppo Camera – You want to display your Oppo Mobile Watermark.
But you don’t know how to display it? So you have to find out through the internet.
Well, for those of you who don’t know how to display the Watermark on the Oppo Smartphone camera.
So, this time we will explain about how to easily display the Watermark on the Oppo smartphone camera.
The way to display the watermark on the Oppo Android camera is as follows.
1. How to Display Shot On Watermark on Oppo Smartphone Camera
How to display a watermark on the Oppo camera or also known as displaying a watermark shot on the Oppo camera.
This is an easy thing to do, because you only need to set certain parts.
So, that way you will be able to display the watermark shot on the Oppo camera.
The way to do it is as follows.
- Open the camera application on your Oppo Smartphone.
- Then select the three lines at the top right of the screen.
- Then select Settings, then swipe down.
- If so, select the watermark.
- Slide the toggle and Mobile Mode, which aims to activate the Oppo Smartphone brand watermark.
- Then, select Date & Time, to display the shooting date and time.
- Then select and set Location if you want to display shooting location information in the photo.
- Done, you can take a photo shoot.
Well, those are some steps or ways that you can try yourself to display the watermark shot on the Oppo camera.
Then you can try it yourself, according to what we explained above.
2. How to Show Camera Watermark via System Settings
Besides you can display the watermark as above, you can also still use the method through system settings.
As for how to display watermark shots on the Oppo camera, through system settings, are as follows.
- please enter the Settings menu on your Oppo Smartphone.
- select the System Applications menu.
- Next, select the Camera
- If so, select it and press the Watermark button until it turns green.
- Done, the camera will automatically display your Oppo Watermark.
If you have done the method as described above. So, then please go back and reopen your Oppo Smartphone camera.
So, that way your Oppo smartphone camera will look Watermarked, as we want.
3. How to Show Watermark Via Camera Settings
Furthermore, besides you can display the Oppo smartphone brand on the camera through the system settings.
You can also display the brand or watermark shot on the Oppo camera through the camera settings.
The method itself is very easy to do, because you only need to do a few steps.
So, that way you will be able to successfully display the watermark shot brand on the Oppo camera, as you wish.
The way to display it is as follows.
- Open the Camera application on your Oppo Phone.
- Then click and select the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Next, press Watermark until it turns green.
- If it is already. Then the shot on Oppo label will be active.
- Done, please try to take pictures, and see the results.
With several steps or steps as above, you will be able to successfully display the watermark shot brand on the Oppo camera.
How very easy isn’t it? How to display the branded watermark shot on the Oppo camera.
For the next, please try it yourself, as we have explained above.
4. How to Show Shot On On Smartphones That Don’t Have a Built-in Watermark Feature
Especially for those of you who don’t have a built-in watermark feature, you don’t need to be confused about how to display a watermark like other Oppo Smartphones.
Since you can do it however you want, then how do you display a watermark that doesn’t have built-in features?
In the following, we will explain how to display a watermark shot on a camera that does not yet have a built-in watermark feature.
The way to display it is as follows.
- First, please download the ShotOn application on your Android smartphone Playstore.
- If so, please install it first.
- Then, open the ShotOn application that you have installed.
- In the initial application window, please select Load Image.
- Next, if there is a request for permission, please select allow.
- Then 3 choices of photos, files, and images will appear.
- If so, please select the photo or image that we like.
- Next, set the face to be, according to what you want.
- If you have, select the plus color pink.
- Then several Shot On watermark options will appear.
- Next, select the emoticon icon.
- If you have set a brand watermark such as Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and Samsung, according to what you like.
- Then select the icon with a green pencil.
- Later, the Fill Entries window will appear to fill in the text, please write according to what we like.
- If you have written, according to what you like. Then select Diskette, in order to save it.
- Done, then you have succeeded in making the camera watermark as you want.
By using an application like the one above, you will be able to create a watermark shot on the camera.
Maybe the method above is a little confusing, but you can do it. Because we have explained briefly and clearly.
For the next, please try it yourself, yes, according to what we have explained above.
Maybe that’s all we can say about how to display the watermark shot brand on the Oppo camera.
So, hopefully useful, Thank you.