Do you want to delete Twitter followers? Just look at the tutorial on how to delete the following twitter followers!
Privacy issues are often the reason many people are looking for ways to delete their Twitter followers.
This is not without reason, but the increasing number of followers certainly carries a greater risk.
Especially for those of you who often do personal tweets, so that it can cause problems when seen by unknown people.
Therefore, you can delete your own followers on Twitter as a good form of vigilance for you to do.
The way to delete your own followers is also very easy, where you can use one of the methods below.
1. Deleting Twitter Followers with Cellphone
For you Android cellphone users, of course, how to delete Twitter followers is very easy to do.
Especially if you use the Twitter application, because here you can immediately delete followers in this way:
- Step #1: First, run the Twitter application on your cellphone, but if you don’t have it you can download the Twitter application first on the Playstore.
- Step #2: Then, open the application on your cell phone, then login using your Twitter username and password.
- Step #3: You will automatically go to the main Twitter page. Then, you can directly tap the profile photo at the top left of your cell phone screen, then select Profile.
- Step #4: After that, tap the followers option or followers on your profile.
- Step #5: Here, a list of Twitter accounts that follow your account will appear.
- Step #6: To delete it, you need to tap on the account you want to delete to open its profile.
- Step #7: On the account profile page, tap the 3 dots icon at the top right.
- Step #8: Then, select Block.
- Step #9: Then a pop up will appear containing confirmation of blocking the account. Just select Block.
- Step #10: Wait a few moments and you have successfully removed the account from the list of Twitter followers.
But unfortunately, this method cannot be used to delete a large number of followers at once, so it is less effective to use for those of you who want to delete a lot of followers.
If you want to delete followers in bulk and quickly, you can follow the tutorial at the bottom of this article.
2. Deleting Twitter Followers with Laptop
But for those of you who use laptops more often as social media such as Twitter.
Then you can reduce your Twitter followers in the following ways:
- Step #1: First, open a browser on your PC, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and so on.
- Step #2: Then, visit the official website of Twitter.comTwitter.com.
- Step #3: Log in to your account by entering your Twitter account username and password, then press the login button.
- Step #4: You will automatically be directed to the main Twitter page.
- Step #5: After that, click the profile menu on the left of the main homepage. When you have, you will enter the Twitter account profile menu.
- Step #6: Look for the Followers option and click on it.
- Step #7: Next, a list of names that follow your Twitter account will open.
- Step #8: Click one of the names you want to delete, then you will enter the account profile of that person.
- Step #9: Press the dot 3 button next to the profile photo, a pop up will appear containing various types of actions.
- Step #10: Scroll down and look for the Block option, then select it.
- Step #11: After that, return to your profile menu, then you will find the number of followers has decreased by one because you have blocked earlier.
- Step #12: Do it repeatedly until all the followers that are not too important are erased.
This method is to delete Twitter followers one by one. If you want to mass delete your followers, then follow the tutorial below.
3. Delete Many Followers Quickly
Deleting followers one by one will certainly be very long and tiring, especially if you already have a lot of followers.
Therefore, deleting a large number of followers at once can be an option, because apart from being fast, this method is also easier.
How to? Just follow these steps:
- Step #1: Download an application called Unfollow Today on the Playstore, but for convenience you can download it here.
- Step #2: Then, open the application, then log in using your Twitter account.
- Step #3: The method is the same, where you just enter your username or email along with the password you use to login on Twitter.
- Step #4: Tap Allow app and you will automatically be directed to the main homepage of the app.
- Step #5: Here, press the menu option at the top left of your cell phone screen, then select the fans option.
- Step #6: Then all your followers or followers on Twitter will appear.
- Step #7: To delete a large number of followers at once, you can simply tap one of the accounts you want to delete, then tap Block.
- Step #8: Repeat for the accounts you want to remove from your followers list.
Try returning to the main menu and looking at your Twitter profile, where you will see the number of followers has decreased according to the number of accounts you blocked.
4. How to quickly delete followers without block
Deleting followers on Twitter is synonymous with blocking, but that’s not entirely true.
This is because you can delete Twitter followers without being blocked.
How to? Here’s how to do it you can follow:
- Step #1: At first, go to the Playstore or App Store on your cell phone, then the search engine tab and type an application called Xpire.
- Step #2: But for convenience, you can also directly download it here.
- Step #3: Download and install the application on your cell phone.
- Step #4: If so, then you can open or run it.
- Step #5: On the main page, tap Add Account.
- Step #6: Enter the email and password you use on your Twitter account, then press login.
- Step #7: Wait until you successfully enter into the application, where this application will scan all your account data. Including the number of tweets, the number of followers, and so on.
- Step #8: If you want to reduce the number of followers, then you just need to click on your account.
- Step #9: Then select the followers option, automatically all your followers will appear on the Twitter account.
- Step #10: Click and hold on one of your followers, then you just have to check the accounts you want to delete as your followers.
- Step #11: When done, press the remove icon at the top right of the cell phone screen.
- Step #12: Here, a confirmation window will appear, press remove to remove these accounts from your follower list.
- Step #13: Enter the password and click confirm again.
- Step #14: Wait a few moments until the process of deleting your Twitter account followers has been completed.
- Step #15: From here try to exit the application, then enter your Twitter either through the application or the official website.
- Step #16: Check whether your followers have decreased or not.
- Step #17: If the number of followers has not decreased, you don’t need to be confused because this application usually takes time to connect to a Twitter account.
- Step #19: However, if at that time the followers have decreased, then you have succeeded in reducing followers on Twitter without being blocked at all.
There are many ways to delete Twitter followers, starting from deleting one account, deleting simultaneously, or deleting without blocking.
Of course you can use the method that you think is the easiest and most suitable for you to use.
Given that everyone has different needs in deleting or reducing the number of followers on your Twitter account.
Originally posted 2021-09-12 23:31:04.